Tuesday, June 21, 2011

High School Beginings

High school can be the best four years of your life or it could be the worst. No matter what they are four years you will remember. Proms, SAT's, Homecomming, Games and Parties.
I remember my first day of high school. It was scary, being in a new building and meeting new people. I love meeting new people and I had my old friends while I made new in some of my classes.
I was excited to see my best friend and even more excited that we had alot of classes together. Pretty soon I got used to it.
Weather it's high school your starting or college or even a new job the key is to have faith. Believe in yourself and stay true to yourself. People may hurt and dissapoint you but you must always remember to never lose sight of who you are or your values. People may make you feel that you should change but never do. If someone can't appreciate you for who you are than they are not worth your time of day. You can do anything you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment